Newhaven College is an independent co-educational school on Phillip Island offering quality education for students
from Prep to Year 12.
• Director of Music - Ongoing role. Time fraction negotiable. Experience in conducting an orchestra is desirable
• Primary Classroom Teacher - Fixed term for all of 2021 with the potential for ongoing
• Secretarial Assistant - Ongoing 0.4 role to commence in 2021
• Science Laboratory Technician - Full Time Term 1 replacement 2021
• Food Technology Assistant - Full Time Term 1 replacement 2021
For details on requirements, duties and responsibilities, visit our College website
Applications close 5pm Friday, October 2, 2020
and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Newhaven College is a child safe environment. Every child has a right to be safe, and at the College we have a zero tolerance for child safety risks (including child abuse and reportable conduct). As such, preferred applicants will be subject to child protection screening, background and reference checks, verification of identity checks and must adhere to the College’s child safe practices, as outlined in the Child Protection Program policies available on the College website.