Leongatha Community Preschool Centres Inc.
Part time contract (possible extension to ongoing) - June 2021 - 2 days per week
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Bookkeeper/Enrolments Officer with good knowledge of accounting and customer service to assist the Manger of the Allora Kindergarten and Hassett Street Preschool.
• Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance,
• Use of MYOB Essentials to balance accounts by reconciling entries
• Prepare financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends and present to Committee of Management monthly.
• Preparing annual budget, quarterly BAS and monthly IAS and annual fee payments
• Manage Payroll and staff entitlements
• Coordinate enrolments including data management and communicating with prospective and enrolling families,
• To support the Manager with administrative duties.
The successful applicant shall have:
• The ability to analyse and present financial information
• Accounting and data entry skills (use of MYOB Essentials or equivalent account package)
• Ability to coordinate enrolments including data management (use of Microsoft Office including Access, Outlook),
• Current Working With Children (WWCC) Card and recent police check (within six months prior to employment),
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work independently.
• The ability to work as a member of a team and the Committee of Management and effective communication skills, including both written and verbal
• Relevant degree or diploma, or experience in Children’s Services, or holding such qualifications deemed to be appropriate for the position.
• General administrative experience preferably in the Early Childhood sector
For a copy of the detailed Position Description please email: email@example.com
If you would like to join our reliable and supportive team, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Applications close: Wednesday, May 19, 2021
We are a child safe and equal opportunity employer.