Flexible Work Arrangements Available
Location: Korumburra, Victoria
South Gippsland Water (SGW) are currently seeking an experienced, highly motivated person to join our growing organisation as an Electrical Maintenance Technician. The key requirements of the role are:
• Contribute to the delivery of SGW’s electrical and instrumentation maintenance programs
• Assist in identifying assets in poor condition or operability that may require renewal, augmentation or overhauls works, including suggestion of remedial works.
• Organise materials, equipment and required documentation for the efficient delivery of identified programs of maintenance work.
• Utilise the SGW work management mobility system work schedule to undertake maintenance work orders and field devices to capture relevant work order information.
• Willingness to participate in an after-hours on call roster.
• A qualification in A/E Grade Electrical trade along with an instrumentation and Control Qualification.
• Fixed Term – 16 months – Parental Leave - Full Time
• SGW Enterprise Agreement Band 6
Please go to https://www.sgwater.com.au/careers/ for more details about SGW, the role and how to apply.
Applications Close Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 9.00am.
Please Note: Unpaid Parental leave provisions of the Fair Work Act apply to this role