• Flexible days (Monday-Friday) and hours (08:00 – 17:00)
• Based at Wonthaggi Community Mental Health Service
Latrobe Regional Hospital have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator Assistance to join the Clerical Services team. This position plays an important role in the administrative functions at Latrobe Regional Hospital Wonthaggi Community Mental Health Service.
The successful applicant will have a professional, friendly, client-focused approach, together with:
• Excellent communication skills in English language both written and oral
• Computer literacy with working knowledge in Microsoft Excel Office packages
• Strong commitment to customer service
• Motivated to continual improvement
• Experience working within a busy environment with conflicting demands
• Flexible and adaptable, ability to work and participate within a team
• High standard of personal presentation, including professional disposition and diplomatic approach.
If you are interested in joining and supporting the Wonthaggi Community Mental Health Team, please apply by forwarding your resume in MS Word format, together with cover letter addressing the skills required above, to WCMHSOffice@lrh.com.au
To discuss this opportunity please call Kerry Johnson on (03) 5671 4500.