Flexible Work Arrangements Available
Location: Toora, Victoria
South Gippsland Water (SGW) are currently seeking an experienced, highly motivated person to join our growing organisation as a Network Maintenance Technician. The key requirements of the role are:
• Demonstrated qualification or equivalent experience gained in an operations, maintenance or equivalent industry.
• Demonstrated ability to work and participate as part of a team and autonomously.
• An understanding of water/sewer/network and other systems
• Good verbal and written communication skills along with well-developed computer skills
• Fixed Term – 16 months – Parental Leave. Full Time • SGW Enterprise Agreement Band O3
Please go to https://www.sgwater.com.au/careers/ for more details about SGW, the role and how to apply.
Applications Close Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 9.00am.
Please Note: Unpaid Parental leave provisions of the Fair Work Act apply to this role