(Must have experience)
Banfields Aged Care is part of a family owned Australian Aged Care Group Pty Ltd (AACG), which prides itself on imagination and innovation in caring for the aged.
We are located at 192 Thompson Avenue, Cowes, Phillip Island a short stroll into town for the local beach and shops.
Set amongst beautiful landscaped grounds. Banfields Aged care is a 90-bed residential care facility which provides an extensive range of services.
As a PCA, your responsibilities will be to provide nursing care as directed by a Registered Nurse.
Applicant must have a positive and professional work ethic with dedication and commitment to high quality care.
• Certificate III or IV in Aged Care
• Current National Police Check
• Demonstrated knowledge/ability in providing safe quality personal care to consumers and ensuring the rights of consumers are respected
• Compassionate and empathetic person
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Efficient time management skills
• Must have flexible availability and be reliable
• Ability to travel to Cowes on Phillip Island
What you can expect from us:
• A friendly, social & collaborative team
• A workplace that supports and values their staff
• Support from management and ongoing development and education opportunities
Previous experience in Residential Aged Care
**We are a non-smoking facility.**
If you believe you have the qualities and skills we are looking for please apply by emailing email@example.com