Would you like to join a dynamic team and have the opportunity to grow with the company and move your career to a higher level? Michaels SUPA IGA Stores are looking to expand and require managers to fill existing positions with a capacity to move into more senior roles as they become available.
Location: Michaels Supa IGA Leongatha Position: Produce Department Manager (Experience Essential)
Reporting to: Store and Assistant Manager
Salary: Attractive Salary Package on offer
Availability: Alternating Rosters (every 2nd Saturday and some public holidays)
Successful Applicants will have a proven track record of:
• Produce Management.
• Delivering excellent quality and service standards.
• Working well in a team environment.
• Leading and developing a team.
• Achieving sales, gross profits and wage control targets.
• Managing a Produce Department within a Supermarket or Fruit Shop management experience.
• Controlling shrinkage and completing monthly stocktakes.
• Maintaining a work schedule and rostering that reflects the customer’s needs and at the same time meeting wage budgets.
• Maintaining department invoicing and clerical procedures.
• Controlling ordering and stock to an acceptable level relevant to department sales.
• Maintaining store pricing and ticketing.
• Maintaining the appearance and layout of department.
• Ensuring all cleaning schedules are maintained.
Applications close Sunday, May 2, 2021
and can be sent to the below details.
(03) 5662 6644